We recently went to the doctor for his 2 year check up, and they distributed paperwork that outlined various things we should be experiencing and other things we should expect. Here is a sample:
- Gets upset and impatient easily.
- Shows anger by crying or striking out.
- Gets frustrated when not understood.
- Wants own way.
- May assert self by saying “no”.
- Goes back to acting like a baby at times.
- Is upset when daily routine changes.
- Has sharp mood changes.
- Does not share.
- Claims everything is “mine”.
- May scratch, hit bite, and push other children.
- “Likes to “do-it-myself”.
- Cannot be reasoned with much of the time.
If we are honest, we all share these attitudes all too often.